Listen To Audio About: Rustic Mountain Charm, Inc.
Rustic Mountain Charm, Inc. 135 East Elkhorn Avenue Estes Park, CO 80517 (970) 586-4344 RusticMountainCharm.co
OVERVIEW: A unique store in the heart of downtown Estes Park that features rustic elegance for the home and cabin. Discover the feeling of mountain living as you browse through our landmark building and discover many treasures...our famous pine candles, lamps, Christmas decorations, home decor, books, specialty foods, CDs, jewelry, frames, home fragrance, bath and body products, specialty coffees, carved wooden bears and hand-painted windows. Come into our beautiful store and you will not be disappointed.
Rustic Mountain Charm, Inc. Comments:
1. Great store with a very friendly atmosphere! Mel
2. Great selection of unusual food products. Love their soups! Henry
3. Great store for the home and for the kitchen! Lots of unique little things to choose from. Can't wait to try all of the salsas! They are really good. Sherry
4. You always have those delicious candles! Andrea
5. We were saddened to read of Steve's passing. It shocked us. We talked Husker football with him every time we visited. Our prayers for Kathleen. Marty and Barb Thomas
6. This a great place to spend some time and find additions to your home or cabin. Great people to work with.... I can't wait to go back!! Al
7. Great selection especially canned goods, fun to shop, great customer service Parnelli
8. We always enjoy shopping Rustic Mountain Charm! Nancy
9. Love the carved Bears. Will you have any new Bears & Hand Painted Antique windows for the Fall Season?? Steve
10. This place always has beautiful displays! Food items are a favorite. It's a great place to shop for friends, family and special things for you too! Shelly
11. This store has some great selections for making corporate gift baskets. Customers always appreciate receiving items from this store. kyle
12. I love my Elk Window on my moss rock mantle!! Great help in choosing just the right window! Sue
13. Love the store! Always seem to find something to buy. My husband doesn't like that so much! : ) Linda
14. Such a great variety of items! Always a must stop when you go to Estes. Kyle
15. Experience the charming atmosphere at RMC! Wonderful foods, gift items, home decor and welcoming personnel! It's mountain shopping at its BEST!!!! Karen
16. wonderful wood carved vase purchased LOVE IT terri
17. In the store today. 8/16/12. Beautiful store! Beautiful items & displays. We bought lovely fall napkins & apricot preserves. Really enjoyed our visit! Cheryl
18. My favorite store, owner could use a little polite etiquette. Long time customers do keep coming back, sales are always the way to go. Leah Reply: From Kathleen George: Leah. You are right! We have the best repeat customers at Rustic Mountain Charm. Many of which have been my dear friends. If you encountered a problem at our store. Please contact me directly if I can help resolve this issue.